Tournament New Start Date?

Go down

Tournament New Start Date?

Post  VasQuezTheGreat on Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:38 am

I know there has been some dificulties with cordination and technology in respect to the tournament.

This post is mainly @ imsohordee & Light_bringer

I was under the impression the tournament was going to be 2v2v2 and was officialy starting 3 days ago. Nickel suggested we do 2v2v2v2 for more dynamic game play. I think a full map would be best with 4 teams instead of just 3 with a smaller map. Also people have had computer problems and whatnot, you should look at who signed up to play and who is still here. There are alot of new clannies who are active that were not here for signups that I'm sure would fill some spots.

Please look at the rosters of the clan and who signed up to see who is actually here to play. Ask active clannies if they would want to fill some spots if we need it.
Think about what the bracket would look like if we did 2 groups of 2v2v2v2.

After these are done, I'll help you promote a reasonable time/day for matches. I'm going to work with the shaman on possibly making a contact list to get everyone in on time.

VasQuezTheGreat
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournament New Start Date?

Post  Light_Bringer on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:16 pm

I will wait for hordee's opinion before doing anything, but this doesnt sound bad, plus we have travelling clannies who could maybe be back in time and get more subs, some clannies wont like waiting, but it will be worth it. I hope Razz, if the tournment is going to be adiated or not, it depends on hordee's opinion, i will just wait for him Razz
Light_Bringer
Light_Bringer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  imsohordee on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:52 pm

I will do a 2v2v2v2, we still need 16 players but they will come. well just have to keep having shamans and chieftens sending cnotifes reminding the clan of the tournament and where to sign up.
imsohordee
imsohordee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Light_Bringer on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:59 pm

imsohordee wrote:I will do a 2v2v2v2, we still need 16 players but they will come. well just have to keep having shamans and chieftens sending cnotifes reminding the clan of the tournament and where to sign up.

Tournment adiated then, will post in in the wowr tournment center, please keep me updated so i make a sheet/decent timing Very Happy

Light_Bringer
Light_Bringer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down