Clan BHoR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outland Risk Ideas/Suggestions

+13
Dornager
Light_Bringer
Roflpotamus
nickel520
echoesinthedark
haku968
PingPongGlory93
JayTay111990
fattythefat
VasQuezTheGreat
NavySeal
Midblood
Nickel510
17 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Outland Risk Ideas/Suggestions - Page 8 Empty Re: Outland Risk Ideas/Suggestions

Post  Nickel510 Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:52 am

Dornager wrote:Hmm your timelinked thing now that I think about it could be really cool Nickel, perhaps the lore could go something like this, the Naaru created a timemachine in the form of a ship *Exodar* or something like that in an attempt to go back in time and stop Ner'zhul from opening the portals that ended up destroying Draenor and turning it into Outland, just an idea Smile. So the time period would be when the alliance entered the dark portal for the first time maybe.

Hey thanks Dorn, that sounds like a solid idea. I'll have to think about it.

As for the rest of you naysayers, think about the game I'm making. It's Outland-Draenor RISK. Not Outland-Draenor ORPG or w/e. Risk has no lore, so really as long as its fun and the races, gameplay and terrain is good I don't think people will give two rips about lore. Maybe at first they'll be like what the heck but after they play a couple games and if they really like it, they won't stop playing because the lore is bad.

WoW Risk is a perfect example. That game is totally off the mark when it comes to lore, and yet that is the only game our whole clan plays.

So if you want to help, like my good buddy Dornager here, just post ideas/comments/suggestions with the mentality that Outland-Draenor is the new map, I'm not going to listen to any suggestions contrary to that, unless it's really good. Lore is not my concern at this point, gameplay is, and really I think a huge map would be great for a Risk map, using WoW Risk again as an example.

So yeah, thanks guys and keep up the good work! Smile
Nickel510
Nickel510

Back to top Go down

Outland Risk Ideas/Suggestions - Page 8 Empty Re: Outland Risk Ideas/Suggestions

Post  NavySeal Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:54 am

That was already made wasn't it? Andn who cares we're a wowr clan and outland is in wowr!

and to Nickel so are we going with the very uncreative outland with netherstorm just changed to nagrand-likeness? If so I suppose I can help some as in lore it mentions the areas...

NavySeal
NavySeal

https://bhor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel510 Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:58 am

NavySeal wrote:That was already made wasn't it? Andn who cares we're a wowr clan and outland is in wowr!

and to Nickel so are we going with the very uncreative outland with netherstorm just changed to nagrand-likeness? If so I suppose I can help some as in lore it mentions the areas...

*ahem* if you looked closely, or even just looked at it not closely, you'd notice that 1) Netherstorm is whole and more green like Nagrand (which obviously you already said)
2) Shadowmoon Valley is no longer filled with acid rivers and a huge acid mountain, suggesting it's probably just a darker dirtier terrain but not all twisted like it is now
3) Hellfire is completely different and much bigger which eats up parts of Zangarmarsh
4) That map is not final. I'm open to suggestions, like I said this allows us to be creative and invent our own version of Draenor as no one really knew what it looked like plus it could have changed Smile.
Nickel510
Nickel510

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:04 am

Alright two suggestions... Add on to Zangarmarsh and make it bigger... Maybe make a whole giant Sporeling place, and also the fields of farahlon, a place occupied by the draenei should be bigger
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflpotamus Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:53 am

I wash my hands of this! I'm still in favor of the smaller size so as to excite a more fast-paced game, which is what's the hoststuff in WC3.

I'd argue to make WoW Cata the huge map.

Also, the rolling win thing really needs to be taken care of.

While your suggestion is fine Nick, imo if the person is already dominating, they will not lose that many units in a battle and thus the weaker side will not gain that much from bounty.

I suggest having something akin to the risk card system with reinforcements.

The question still reamains of the rolling huge armies. Maybe slow down/freeze the movement speed of all units within a large radius of a recently captured base? This however is only postponing the inevitable. This backed by the risk card system and some others though might still make it a battle.

Thoughts?

And WoW Risk lore is pretty accurate actually. Where is it not?

This timewarp business is too lorelol!

>=[

Albeit it's cool to make Draenor, so fucking shit dog in a cornhabbit.

IMO Draenor extends beyond what's shown in the two official maps. There is no hint of an ocean behind them, etc. Most likely, there's another continent to the far right as Draenor looks awfully similarly shaped to Kalimdor with after the whole boom episode.

Roflpotamus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dornager Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:04 am

Like Nickel said the lore isnt the big part of the game, its how it looks and how fun it is, Draenor is pretty openended, and the timewarp thing is pretty much the only way to link the worlds, but if you have a better idea Roflpot please tell me. And I dont mean that in a sarcastic way.
Dornager
Dornager

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:01 am

Netherstorm is the remains of the fields of farohlon*
And time warp is the only way to go back in time unless it was like a visionistic dreams but as that is not possible since this isnt a lore based game and would be very hard in an rts game.

Edit: I tried the game and couldnt find me D:
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel510 Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:03 am

Roflpotamus wrote: 1) While your suggestion is fine Nick, imo if the person is already dominating, they will not lose that many units in a battle and thus the weaker side will not gain that much from bounty.

The question still reamains of the rolling huge armies. Maybe slow down/freeze the movement speed of all units within a large radius of a recently captured base? This however is only postponing the inevitable. This backed by the risk card system and some others though might still make it a battle.

2) And WoW Risk lore is pretty accurate actually. Where is it not?

3) IMO Draenor extends beyond what's shown in the two official maps. There is no hint of an ocean behind them, etc. Most likely, there's another continent to the far right as Draenor looks awfully similarly shaped to Kalimdor with after the whole boom episode.

Great post rofl thanks. I will address it now!

1) Well here's the thing, if a player is playing better then his opponent, but for whatever reason is severely out-incomed, then that bounty bonus could just be what he needs to give him a fighting chance. I think it's OK that this system would not put the defender on a totally level playing field, there should be some advantage to having a bigger army and income right? But like I said, it could balance out skill from luck. I got no problem with a dominating player to have the advantage as long as he's able to win not by luck a lone but also skill.

Also, I don't like your suggestion. Freezing units or even slowing them down is not plausable. Then, people could just run past their units and take their undefended land. The gameplay in Wc3 Risk is much different then the board games, obviously, so new innovations will be needed to stop that snow-balling effect.

Cards might be something to look at, but it needs work. I've also considered mission cards before, but that's kind of a pipe dream as I'd need a fellow mapmaker who can trigger to get that done, so right now I think this solution to snow-balling should be simple but effective and I'm not sure cards would do it due to the big differences in gameplay, but I'm more then willing to consider any thought out and detailed system you think could solve this, or even just a brilliant idea that is undeveloped Smile.

2) Well like someone already said, the Kirin Tor capital is not even in the right zone first off, and Northrend is quite different in WoW then it is in WoW Risk. I think this is because the WoW Risk terrain was made before the Northrend expansion, but still if we're talking about accurateness there is that. Also, the races are totally buggard. There is no where even close to the number of Silverhand paladins or demon hunters in WoW like there can be in WoW Risk. Albiet, this is done for gameplays sake and that's what I'm getting at, gameplay before lore. Also, Outland has a portal in Nagrand and Netherstorm, neither of which exist in WoW, but I don't hear anyone complaining. Last, and these are only things that are just now comming back to me with little to no effort, Maelstrom is totally nothing close to the actual thing in WoW. If you observe the new Cataclysm map, the Lost Isles is much smaller, and way down south. I got no problem with the city of Vashj being playable, but its not at all close to the lost isles and yet I've only heard good reviews about this new addition to the map, some people have even said it's their favorite addition to the map since the newest releases, and yet it's totally nothing close to lore-accurate.

3) And the most important point, for after much thought I've yet again changed my mind, but this time it's final. There is going to be the smaller, normal Outland very similar to the existing one, with a few Islands added, and then a more final and much bigger version called Draenor Risk which will feature a modified Outland, which won't follow the map I already listed above but Netherstorm will look something like that, but I'll keep Hellfire and SMV the way they are but replace the acid tiles with water, and then expand some areas, like Raven's Wood in Blade's Edge Mountains and expand Hellfire, and Nagrand mostly. The rest will largely stay unaffected. Also, and I'm really sorry to say this part, but most of the doodads will likely be deleted. They will still be fully fleshed out in Outland Risk but I fear laggage for the Draenor Risk as it will be nearly twice the size and I'd rather not re-doodad everything to fit Draenor. However, as I said, Outland Risk will still retain it's current awesome looking bases, so that shouldn't be a problem and anyone desiring a quicker, more fleshed out looking terrain can play Outland Risk.

Now... lol long post but on to my main point. In Draenor Risk, I will do as Mr. Rofl said. I will add a second continent which, I'll say, was whiped out when Nerzhul opened the many portals in Outland. Now, this part will allow for lots of creativity and will be completely original and not lore-accurate at all. It'll probably be some spin-off of Draenor history, like "The Draenei Orc War has just begun, Auchindoun has already fallen, and the Draenei have become desperate. They've sent emissaries to (name of other continent goes here) begging for help, but the intentions of these other Draenor denizens is not clear. Either way, the fate of Draenor is now in your hands..."

And then game starts! That could be in loading screen or something. Then of course we've got to think up how the second continent will look and who lives there! That should be fun Smile. An extra advantage to this idea is this: it should shut all you lore-fanatics up O.o I hope at least. The story is a spin-off of the actual lore, so there shouldn't be any lore-conflicts here I don't think.

So yeah, let me know what you guys think! Thanks

I love you

Edit: Oh and just to make sure, the actual Draenor continent won't be a lot bigger then the current Outland in the Draenor version, as I'll be using the current Outland Terrain, I'll just make the above listed changes to it. The actual map itself is what is going to be twice as big, and the second continent will fill the extra space. Thanks again guys for all your ideas/suggestions and support!
Nickel510
Nickel510

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflpotamus Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:36 am

By cards I mean the cards you get per turn if you captured a territory which in turn gives reinforcements.

Roflpotamus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel510 Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:39 am

Roflpotamus wrote:By cards I mean the cards you get per turn if you captured a territory which in turn gives reinforcements.

I know what you meant. What do you think about Draenor + Other continent? Good, bad?

Also, if anyone would like to help me make races for Outland Risk I would really appreciate it! It's not too hard to learn how either if you're willing to learn, you just need to know the most basic basics of World Editor to do it. At the moment, I don't have time to add races and I don't think I ever will to be honest, since I'd rather focus any free time for map making on Draenor Risk, so if anyone wants to help me, those wanting to play the map, and the clan by doing the races I would be very grateful!

Seriously, it's really easy Smile just time consuming.

Thanks all!
Nickel510
Nickel510

Back to top Go down

Post  Bosco_the_Bear Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:57 pm

nick i would be glad to help you create races, i have experience with the map editor so tutoring would be unnecesary Smile just pm me what u want me to do
Bosco_the_Bear
Bosco_the_Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflpotamus Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:30 pm

Nick, I LOVE the idea you came up with.

For the shorter matches, people would play Outlands risk, and for the longer they would play Draenor risk with slightly altered terrain.

I'll be offering my ideas on races/politics/regions, etc. later. I'm basing all I'll come up with via twisted ancient mythology and cultures applied to fantasy creatures.

;D

Nick, this be brilliant!

Roflpotamus

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:42 pm

Do you by any chance mean created from scratch? Cause if so I have some ideas...

I gota feeling we'll be having a lot of fun with this draenor map...
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflpotamus Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:48 am

I'm thinking along the lines of an archipelago chain in the south/south-east containing at least three races.

Also, I'm considering a continent that stretches up thereafter mingling into the polar cap at its highest point and a little below the equator at its lowest.

I'd like to model some of the races after the following:

The Mayans/Aztecs/Incas
The Prussians
The Celts
The Mughals
The Dutch/Portuguese/Spanish maybe?
I'll finish updating this later, I've got some serious angst to let out over the Wikileaks debacle and how corrupt government is everywhere.

Roflpotamus

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflpotamus Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:27 am

Sadly, these backgrounds have already been taken:

Ancient Japanese: Orcs
Carribean: Trolls
Native American: Tauren
Persian: Blood Elves (a great write-up on this is on Scrolls of Lore)
Irish: Dwarves
Mongols: Centaur

And several others of which I can't name due to my being brain-dead retarded.

Blimey.

Roflpotamus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel510 Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Bosco_the_Bear wrote:nick i would be glad to help you create races, i have experience with the map editor so tutoring would be unnecesary Smile just pm me what u want me to do
OMG Bosco I could kiss you! You are the most lovable bear there is! even more then Paluga from Jungle Book and that rascal Yogi, and they are oh so lovable.

Anywho, here's a list of things that I would need you to do:
1) There is a list of races in the thread Outland Risk Races. Each unit has its gold cost, armor, sometimes a racial perk and sometimes a suggestion for a model or skin. Ignore this. Only focus on the names and in-game models suggested for each unit. Also, some units have unit descriptions provided by Navyseal, but most don't.

What I need you to do is to first choose 18 races from WoW Risk that you'll be modifying for Outland Risk (I suggest of course using the Illidan, Kael Thas Blood Elves and Naga races for those races, which you can leave the same or modify it's up to you). Then, open up world editor and begin making the needed changes I've listed below.

2) I need you to change the names and unit descriptions . You can leave the 3 Outland Races, although I'm not using Shattar so don't use that, maybe just parts of it for Aldor and Scryer. Also, you could use the Legion and parts of the Dark Horde for the Fel Orcs, likewise with Stormwind and the Horde in place of Thrallmar and Honor Hold but those races would definitely need to be modified. You can also use the Cenarion Circle for for the Cenarion Expedition, making a few changes as you see fit, maybe just changing their name from Cenarion Circle to Cenarion Expedition even. Again, ignore the imported model and skins comments, if there isn't a listed model or you find a better model in-game, then use that.

3) You'll need to ignore the armor listings for the units as I already said, but it shouldn't be a problem if you just use a WoW Risk unit as a base, replace the model, unit description, and the name.

4) Also, I'm more then willing to use a few select and very cool but preferably very low poly models. One example is this from hives http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/eagle-warrior-48438/ only 54kb and a great looking model. I'm going to use it for Arakkoa for sure even though it's pretty different from the real Arakkoa, but heck the closest thing to Arakkoa in wc3 is the Wildkin, and there's not much of them in the game. A second great example is this one http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/goblin-brawler-48649/?prev=search%3Dgoblin%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20 a little bigger but anything under 100kb is acceptable, as long as we use the models sparringly. Anything over 100 is pushing it though, but we can still consider it, like with the Draenei all their models are quite big in file size. Might need to test it in game first via test mode and just mass the crap outa them to see how it lags or not. I'm not sure cause I never used imported models, maybe you know more about what causes lag the most etc Bosco?

Also, some races should need no models at all, while others might need 5. Like Mag'har, Arakkoa and Goblins will probably need a few. However, Thrallmar, Honor Hold, Legion, Illidari, Naga and Blood Elves (maybe one or two for them though, since there is another blood elf race) should need no models.

5) You'll also need to make very short descriptions for each unit, unless you want to try and recruit Navyseal to help you with that. I'm trying to get the next version of Outland Risk out by December 30th, so you've got some time to get it done (I'm releasing a small update before that which will include empire spawns).

6) Also, there's lots of units that won't be included in the game if you haven't already guessed that. I originally designed the races with a much bigger map in mind, so I made 2 different bases. However, the map is much smaller now and we don't need 25g units or anything higher then 13g units. Just stick with the WoW Risk races and pick and choose what units to include in the game from the list in the Outland Risk Races thread. I give you full liberty to change the names, models, unit descriptions, and even the balancing of each race as you see fit. To change the units perk you need to change their gold repair cost (I'll send you a list of each perk's repair gold cost equivalent), and to change their armor type just... change their armor type Smile.

7) Change the collision size to zero. NVM I just set the gameplay constant of collision size to zero, so it's all good.

8- Change the unit scaling of each unit, depending on its cost. Here's how I want it:
+ 3-5g units should be .5 unit scale
+ 6-8g units should be .6 unit scale
+ 9-11g units should be .67 unit scale
+ 12-13g units should be .75 unit scale (note that this is the current unit size so you shouldn't have to change the scale of 12-13g units)

9 ) Cool Also got to change the heroes and race buildings ofc. We'll probably use models for most of the heroes, but not all. I was thinking of leaving heroes as they are for now, just changing their name, description and unit scale to .9, unless you have any other suggestions for their spells or whatever.

10) And this one is kind of annoying, but I'd really appreciate it if you deleted all the unused WoW Risk units, after you finish doing the races. This isn't a high priority, it could even be done after the next release, but it would really help reduce loading time and I think reduce lag. This would include deleting heroes, buildings and spells that are only used in WoW Risk.

I'm not sure if you're still up for it after I've listed everything, it seems intimidating but that's mostly just because I get too detailed and over-explain things so it seems like more then it really is, but it is a lot of work.

Anyways, thanks a lot like so much like thank you OH SO THANK YOU BOSCO!

if you get this done that is o.o

Oh and I'll make sure to add a unit with your name in the game or something if you'd like and give credit ofc Smile

Edit: Here's a link to the map without triggers (so you can edit the units without JNPG) and one with triggers.

Errr... I uploaded the map but its not appearing on epicwar. fail.

Edit again: OK here it is without triggers, let me know if you want one with them. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/attachments/map-development-202/94064d1292097138-outland-risk-outland_risk_0.11-no-triggers.w3x
Nickel510
Nickel510

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:46 pm

This is an idea out on a limb, but as there are ancients in Outland (Blades Edge Mountains, the Ravens Nest or something like that) Maybe make a race somewhat like the night elves or at least closely connected with nature and the ancients? Maybe a whole ent/ancient race?
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  Bosco_the_Bear Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:02 pm

afro seems like not too much to do, although im not sure what kind of timeframe ill be able to finish it in. One question though, Where do i distinguish what ingame race the unit is in? thats about all im confused on

Navy, like the ancient protectors of outland who where there before it was corrupted or something like that. idk ur the lore expert. Give me a list of units, and ill see what i can do Very Happy

I'll make my own little unit in game for credit :p a little bear or somethin

Also : Do you want me to do the DPS: Effective HP: and such things in the descriptions?

Last edited by Bosco_the_Bear on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bosco_the_Bear
Bosco_the_Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:25 pm

hmm gimme some time and Ill have an awesome idea Very Happy
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel510 Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:45 pm

Bosco_the_Bear wrote: afro seems like not too much to do, although im not sure what kind of timeframe ill be able to finish it in. One question though, Where do i distinguish what ingame race the unit is in? thats about all im confused on

Navy, like the ancient protectors of outland who where there before it was corrupted or something like that. idk ur the lore expert. Give me a list of units, and ill see what i can do Very Happy

I'll make my own little unit in game for credit :p a little bear or somethin

You add that bear bosco, please do! Thanks so much man for helping me out like this.

OK so to answer your question... actually that's a good question. Only thing I can think of is to open up the race bases in editor and go from there.

All the racial buildings are listed under the Orcs - Buildings - Custom.

Once again, thanks a lot man.

And about the ent race, I think for now we should just stick with the 18 I listed, and see how they go. Right now, they are the most solid races and I'd really just rather implement them, get them working, and then expand the race list if we need to.
Nickel510
Nickel510

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflpotamus Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 am

For Outlands Risk, possible races:

Goblins (Netherstorm)
Blood Elves (Netherstorm)
Consortium (Netherstorm)
Gronn's Ogres (Blade's Edge Mountains)
Mok'nathal (Blade's Edge Mountains)
Ogri'la (Blade's Edge Mountains)
Sporregar (Zangarmarsh)
Naga (Zangarmarsh)
Cenarian Expedition (Zangarmarsh)
Fel Orcs (Hellfire Peninsula)
Horde (Hellfire Peninsula)
Alliance (Hellfire Peninsula)
Shat'tar (Shattrath)
Scryer (Shattrath)
Aldor (Shattrath)
Arrakoa (Terrokar Forest)
Shadow Council (Terrokar Forest)
Ethereum (Terrokar Forest)
Kurenai (Nagrand)
Mag'Har (Nagrand)
Elementals (Nagrand) - Capital Throne of the Elements
Legion (Nagrand)
Ashtongue Tribe (Shadowmoon Valley)
Illidari (Shadowmoon Valley)
Shadowmoon Clan (Shadowmoon Valley)
Wildhammer Clan (Shadowmoon Valley)

Roflpotamus

Back to top Go down

Post  fattythefat Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:33 am

Roflpotamus wrote:For Outlands Risk, possible races:

Goblins (Netherstorm)
Consortium (Netherstorm)
Sporregar (Zangarmarsh)
Naga (Zangarmarsh)
Shat'tar (Shattrath)
Scryer (Shattrath)
Aldor (Shattrath)
Kurenai (Nagrand)
Mag'Har (Nagrand)
Legion (Nagrand)
All the tribes in my original race, cap and leader email i sent to nickel+ a few others
I think the Outland races are figured out its more the dreanor races we have to come up with... I think we could add a Broken Faction in Nagrand and Netherwing Dragonflight to that... And maybe add the Bronze Dragonflight since they are the "Protectors of time" and should probably be in a map with time warps... What is the Dragons that tries to change the course of time called? This map would make the best spawn-based game:/
fattythefat
fattythefat

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 am

Rofl, so many of htose races have been shot down, many of them repeatedly

To fatty: STOP WITH SPAWN BASED GAMES! THIS IS A RISK! And the Bronze Dragonflight has like 1 person if any in Outland, and you're thinking of the Infinite Dragonflight... As for dragons, I say there should be some in Outland considering the Dragonmaw clan had their name BEFORE they went into Azeroth... Therefore dragons must have at least existed there before at one time... So we should make it now
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflpotamus Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:31 am

I'm going to personally recommend a three-race capital per zone scheme that looks thus:

Goblins (Netherstorm)
Consortium (Netherstorm)

Sporregar (Zangarmarsh)
Naga (Zangarmarsh)

Shat'tar (Shattrath)
Scryer (Shattrath)
Aldor (Shattrath)

Kurenai (Nagrand)
Mag'Har (Nagrand)
Elementals (Nagrand)

Dragonmaw Clan(Shadowmoon Valley)

And the Legion can replace a race in either Nagrand, Netherstorm, or Blade's Edge Mountains.

Roflpotamus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel510 Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:48 am

Roflpotamus wrote:For Outlands Risk, possible races:

Goblins (Netherstorm)
Consortium (Netherstorm)
Sporregar (Zangarmarsh)
Naga (Zangarmarsh)
Shat'tar (Shattrath)
Scryer (Shattrath)
Aldor (Shattrath)
Kurenai (Nagrand)
Mag'Har (Nagrand)
Legion (Nagrand)

Thanks for the list but the races are already decided, though I've decided to add the Kurenai, so that the Mag'har are not the only race in Nagrand. Other then that, I don't think I'll be adding or changing any races or locations. I mean really, a Sporregar race? What models would I even use for that?
Nickel510
Nickel510

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next