Clan BHoR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Risk Players Guide *Edited(3/1): List of Contributors*

+5
Light_Bringer
Bosco_the_Bear
NavySeal
echoesinthedark
VasQuezTheGreat
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WoW Risk Players Guide *Edited(3/1): List of Contributors* Empty WoW Risk Players Guide *Edited(3/1): List of Contributors*

Post  VasQuezTheGreat Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:55 pm

This thread will be used to outline the progress and collaberation of the WoW Risk player Guide. I intend to use pictures, quotes, and personal experiences from the Clan BHoR community including the website and clan games. Please post constructively. Thanks.

Progress will be updated when possible. Please check back for collaberation feed back.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the Outline of Player guide and some of the sections I have been working on.

Featured Contents

Brief Introduction of Clan BHoR (only 2 paragraphs)

Map of WoW Risk (Shows Maps of Game labeling capitols, empire spawns, and portals)

Concept of Risk

Starting ------ Countering
------ Using F1 Tools
-------Races & Modes
-------Where to Start
-------How To Expand

Player Strategies ------- Luring
-------- Defending a Lure
--------Teaming
-------Defending a Team
-------- Using your spawns
-------Heroes
-------- Global Awareness
-------- Reading the Mutli-board (analyze player stats to determine)
------- Vassal

Combat Tactics ------- Massing Units
------- Portals
------ Choke Points
------ Naval Ship Warfare
------ Defending/ Attacking Ship Landing Areas
------ Open Area Land Warfare
------- Recovering from a Bad Start
-------Invading
-------Defending an Invasion
------- Late Game Expansion

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first draft of What the table of contents is going to look like. My focus will be conveying how to play the game in respect to all elements of wow risk, with no reguard to the ethics or morality of the scenario. For any comments and constructive collaberations please post!

Please post about what should be added or removed from the table of contents. (there will be No section about ethics)

For any sections that you would like to contribute on, Please feel free to write your thoughts and include pictures or detailed contents that can be added to the player Guide. All Collaberation is Welcome.

PLEASE EMAIL collaberation work projects to ClanBHoR@gmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAYER GUIDE COLLABERATION Projects:

@Bosco - MAKING COVER, Writing in Choke Points and Late game expansion

@Jaytay - Can u start finding some pictures that match with some of the topics

@Echoes - Writing in Choke Points

@NavySeal - Bad Start (How to Recover)

@Light_Bringer - Invasion (Offense + Defense) [How to]

(I will edit as people respond to what they want to collaborate on)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by VasQuezTheGreat on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
VasQuezTheGreat
VasQuezTheGreat
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

WoW Risk Players Guide *Edited(3/1): List of Contributors* Empty Re: WoW Risk Players Guide *Edited(3/1): List of Contributors*

Post  echoesinthedark Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:13 am

echoesinthedark wrote:Are you trying to say that I abuse choke-points?!?!?!
because i do, you know

Edit:Vas -

Alright let me know if you want to collaberate on that section. I think nickel is going to cover how to expand. Anything you would like to help with is great. Just let me know what section/ topic you want and email it to clanbhor@gmail.com
echoesinthedark
echoesinthedark
Admin

https://bhor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WoW Risk Players Guide *Edited(3/1): List of Contributors* Empty Re: WoW Risk Players Guide *Edited(3/1): List of Contributors*

Post  NavySeal Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:29 pm

Not sure exactly how well this would do, but why not add a section on turtling... While it's not always the best place to be in, it can be good at times. Also why not add a section on Slaves and how to use them? I guess that could be somehow fitted into teaming but they aren't always used to team.
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  VasQuezTheGreat Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:02 am

I will talk about turtling in My "surviving a bad start" section. Other then that i see turtling as a players means of just waiting to die so I will not include turtling in the player guide outside of the scenario that you have no other option but to turtle from a bad start.
VasQuezTheGreat
VasQuezTheGreat
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:27 am

Not always a bad start, can come late game as well, but what about countering? Seems like a good bit of info.
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  VasQuezTheGreat Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:53 am

I will write what I'm going to write. Instead of asking me questions you should write down your points of review in respect to my posted outline. Email your work to clan bhor and it will be used in the guide where appropiate!
VasQuezTheGreat
VasQuezTheGreat
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Bosco_the_Bear Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:24 pm

I would love to work on making a cover. I would also like to collaborate on some of the sections, since the more collaborators, the better the guide.
Bosco_the_Bear
Bosco_the_Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  VasQuezTheGreat Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:05 pm

Awesome thanks bosco! Do you know what sections you specifically want to work on?Posting exactly what you work on will allow other contributors to target other subjects that are not currently being worked on.

Thanks
VasQuezTheGreat
VasQuezTheGreat
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Bosco_the_Bear Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:08 am

yeah i said choke points and expansion in a previous post but apparently it got deleted
Bosco_the_Bear
Bosco_the_Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:10 am

Vas if you need anything with the bad start part... You can always come to me xD
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  VasQuezTheGreat Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:19 am

My bad Bosco - Do you want to work on those sections then?
VasQuezTheGreat
VasQuezTheGreat
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Light_Bringer Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:29 am

Needing anything of me... just call, im not an excellent player but i can handle myself : P
Light_Bringer
Light_Bringer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bosco_the_Bear Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:04 pm

Yea ill write up some stuff and send it to you
Bosco_the_Bear
Bosco_the_Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  VasQuezTheGreat Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:40 pm

LightBringer! If you want to write about any of the sections let know!
I do not have specific task I need help with at this time but I can let you know what it is when it comes up to see if you want to collaborate.

and thanks Bosco! do you know when you will be back on wc3?
VasQuezTheGreat
VasQuezTheGreat
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel510 Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:03 am

You should put me down for How To Expand.
Nickel510
Nickel510

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:53 am

Vas I'll help with the late game expanding part if you need help with that.
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  fattythefat Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:13 am

i like the starting position part though im abit of a rookie compared to you guys.
fattythefat
fattythefat

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:21 am

Fatty I'm sure Vas would like help, and if what you say isn't good he may take parts out
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  Light_Bringer Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:07 pm

I could help with the invasion parts (defence and offence) and Open area warfare if you want me to : P
Light_Bringer
Light_Bringer

Back to top Go down

Post  fattythefat Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:19 am

I really want to make the expanding/startup part!
fattythefat
fattythefat

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel510 Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:48 am

I also want to contribute to early expansion, so thats 2 for that category.
Nickel510
Nickel510

Back to top Go down

Post  Subvert_Invert Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:27 am

I'd love to help wherever needs work, preferable on invasions or late game expansion though Very Happy
Subvert_Invert
Subvert_Invert

Back to top Go down

Post  Bosco_the_Bear Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Anything specific you want for the cover? just tell me what you had in mind.

Bosco_the_Bear
Bosco_the_Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Light_Bringer Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:55 pm

Nickel510 wrote:I also want to contribute to early expansion, so thats 2 for that category.

I also want to contribute, but only some minor stuff since i already got a section to work on, by the way vas, until when can we work on them? : P
Light_Bringer
Light_Bringer

Back to top Go down

Post  VasQuezTheGreat Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:18 pm

I have only constructed the outline and introduction to the hand guide. All we ask is to collaborate on the sections you want to work on and do it when you have free time. There is no immediate deadline for any handed in sections!
VasQuezTheGreat
VasQuezTheGreat
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum