Clan BHoR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2011 BHoR Tournament New Rules

5 posters

Go down

2011 BHoR Tournament New Rules Empty 2011 BHoR Tournament New Rules

Post  VasQuezTheGreat Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:09 am

The Proper format of map settings and protocol will be released shortly.

This rule will be mandatory for the pracitve match for each team set as a pilot test.

I will however be implementing a mandatory silence during game play. Basically, Each team will be logged onto a different realm, and then I want there to be a global chat mute. This will effectively cut communication between the teams.

However, You can can go into a vent channel to communicate with your teammate, but DO NOT go into the other teams vent channels or talk to other clannies if they are on vent. If your team does not use vent you will not be able to chat ingame. You will have to whisper your teammate. This can eaisly be done by typing /r <message> and you will whisper the last person who whispered you. Since your teammate and you will be on the same realm you can whisper eachother, however you will not be able to whisper other teams.

Since the most likely format of the tournament is 2v2v2, a global silence where only you and your partner can communicate will make for a very intense and skillfull gameplay. There will be no priv talk or schemes. It will be upfront carnage where you must truly anticipate your enemy and global status of the match at all times.

Any1 caught cheating trying to communicate to other teams will be automatically disqualified.

In respect to the realms, Each team set will do this...
Team1 -East realm
Team2 -West Realm
Team3 -North Realm

This will be the realm configuration for each set. If there is someone in the groupset with admin on the bot being used, Then their team should stay on east realm so they can do the proper mute settings. If no one in your group set has admin then speak to me immediatly.

Last edited by VasQuezTheGreat on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
VasQuezTheGreat
VasQuezTheGreat
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

2011 BHoR Tournament New Rules Empty Re: 2011 BHoR Tournament New Rules

Post  St3alth95 Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:17 am

sounds...cutthroat
St3alth95
St3alth95

Back to top Go down

Post  imsohordee Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:23 am

I agree with these settings..
imsohordee
imsohordee

Back to top Go down

Post  VasQuezTheGreat Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:44 am

It was brought to my attention that the global mute will not effect allies or priv chat....
SO we manually mute everyone in the lobby at the start of the game. This way you still whisper your teammate. prolem solved
VasQuezTheGreat
VasQuezTheGreat
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Light_Bringer Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:56 am

Perfectly agreed, plus there should be an admin in vent to move people to the locked channels (lock a third one for safety), temporarily change the admin password to avoid any cheating too, this way only teammates can communicate : D
Light_Bringer
Light_Bringer

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:01 pm

I think the idea of having a vent admin in the game is good, but we don't need to get all crazy, I mean so long as there's a vent admin in it, it should be all good. I do understand they may not pay attention, but if they hear any noise in vent they can quickly check.
NavySeal
NavySeal

https://bhor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down