Clan BHoR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roswell...

+4
fattythefat
VasQuezTheGreat
echoesinthedark
NavySeal
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Roswell...  Empty Roswell...

Post  NavySeal Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:50 am

Now... I am unaware as to whether or not this topic will be deleted but for the time that it is not I would rather like to here a discussion of it. I (NavySeal) do believe that in the summer of 1947 an Alien aircraft did crash into the desert near Roswell, New Mexico. Much evidence has been provided, both for and against... If you care enough to post here or know anything relating to the incident, please do get involved in the discussion...

To people who dislike this: As such that this is the Community Lounge I figure I could post this though the discussion may get too "heated"... If you want to post something against it... Go away...

From your friendly conspiracist BH2R Shaman, NavySeal!
NavySeal
NavySeal

https://bhor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Roswell...  Empty Re: Roswell...

Post  echoesinthedark Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:27 am

I strongly believe there is alien life out there somewhere, but I'm not believing that an alien ship did crash there until I see some real proof.

btw, fuzzy, blurry pictures are not considered proof. If they were I could prove the existence of aliens using tin foil and a Frisbee.
echoesinthedark
echoesinthedark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:41 am

That is true. But consider this... Look at the level of technology that we rose right after that incident. A lot. We were really lucky... Two ways:

We actually came up with so many technologies in so short a time... Human Ingenuity...

We were lucky that an alien vessel crashed into our territory, allowing us to reverse engineer it's technology.
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  echoesinthedark Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:13 am

Look at all human civilizations as they grow more advanced they advance faster and faster, logically as we gain more resources, more of those resources can be put towards researching new technologies and the circle will just keep going around and around. . . .
echoesinthedark
echoesinthedark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VasQuezTheGreat Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:32 am

I agreed with echoes concerning this matter. I believe that all "proof" we have of aliens is false, but I believe the universe is to big and mysterious for us to be the only conscious force in existence.

I remember watching and researching into Ancient Aliens. The special focused on the amazing advancements that were made by ancient civilizations. The Egyptians actually used chemicals in clay jars to make batteries and power lights. The pyramids are almost impossible to have been completed with the technology we theorized they posses back then. There have also been slabs of rock that were cut with perfection. Today we would need diamond drills with state of the art technology to construct some structures that they created thousands of years ago. Also on the mayan structures, there are murals of a god getting into a space ship that almost seems to be taking off. At the end of their calendar marks the return of that ship. Some went to theorize that 2012 (end of mayan calendar) marks the return of ancient visitors.

One begs to ask if there was some "outsider" influence involved.
VasQuezTheGreat
VasQuezTheGreat
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  fattythefat Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:33 am

Navy, much of the tech in the post-war period was researched by Russia, and I dont believe that if an Alien spaceship crashed and gave lots of technology Russia would have gained access to that...
fattythefat
fattythefat

Back to top Go down

Post  echoesinthedark Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:01 am

I'm pretty sure if Russia had all that technology back then, We'd all be speaking Russian right now(OK, we'd be typing it, but you get the idea)
echoesinthedark
echoesinthedark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fattythefat Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:03 am

echoesinthedark wrote:I'm pretty sure if Russia had all that technology back then, We'd all be speaking Russian right now(OK, we'd be typing it, but you get the idea)
... English is the Dominant language not because of USA but because of the British Empire... Russia made some HUGE discoveries, and actually only lost the spacerace because their brilliant project leader died...
fattythefat
fattythefat

Back to top Go down

Post  echoesinthedark Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:26 am

I mean, if Russia did have that sort of technology they'd have conquered us rather than share it.
echoesinthedark
echoesinthedark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fattythefat Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:39 am

echoesinthedark wrote:I mean, if Russia did have that sort of technology they'd have conquered us rather than share it.
but if America ahad gained access to that they would easily have won the cold war against Russia... so sorry but navy i dont think it happened...
fattythefat
fattythefat

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:50 am

Ok let us assemble the proof there is...
These are the catagories that I think we be important... I will fill them in during a later post, but feel free to yourself.

Witnesses:
Cover-up:
Technological Jump:
Others I can't think of (Add them yourself):
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  fattythefat Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:28 am

NavySeal wrote:Ok let us assemble the proof there is...
These are the catagories that I think we be important... I will fill them in during a later post, but feel free to yourself.

Witnesses:
Cover-up:
Technological Jump:
Others I can't think of (Add them yourself):
There was no "tehnological jump" that started in 1947... all the new tech that was being used to improve and research other things were discovered before the war ended...
fattythefat
fattythefat

Back to top Go down

Post  NR-Talon Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:14 am

The technological jump that russia made after WW2 was in case of the inventions they "stolen" from the Germans after War. Tbh the most High Tec that was developed after the war is goin on inventions made by german scientists at the time of war and after.

To Roswell:

Im not crashed damnit I was just drunk and havent seen this little blue ball in the galaxy as i was flying with my new Spaceship around Suspect

Greetz
NR
NR-Talon
NR-Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  fattythefat Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:50 am

Germany was actually falling behind in tech at the end of the war... Russia was supplied with American weapons/technology, and after taking german lands they also gained their weapons/technology

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. You wouldn't give your enemy guns so why would you give them ideas?" -Joseph Stalin
Just found this qoute fitting
fattythefat
fattythefat

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:29 pm

A lot of new technology was "discovered" shortly thereafter... If it was one thing I'd understand... But it's wasn't... I can only remember one thing atm though... Something to do with Lasers...
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  Bosco_the_Bear Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:47 am

Roswell...  SR-71

The sr 71 blackbird was invented awhile after roswell, but whos to say it wouldnt take that long to reverse engineer some of the physics and building techniques used in whatever "supposedly" crashed there. Im not saying it definitely happened and what landed in roswell was an alien ship, but navy has a point, just like all the other ufo enthusiasts, and if you want to see something in a certain way, no one can make you see it differently.
Bosco_the_Bear
Bosco_the_Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  fattythefat Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:56 pm

I think the Blackbird was made of technology that the humans themselves discovered... you got a point in sayikng that it might have taken awhile to fully analyze and utilize the technology found in a UFO, but mankind has made many scientific discoveries without alien interference before so why cant they just have developed it on their own?
fattythefat
fattythefat

Back to top Go down

Post  echoesinthedark Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:07 pm

. . . yes. like. . . the wheel.
echoesinthedark
echoesinthedark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bosco_the_Bear Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:23 pm

Its a fact that there are secrets the government keeps from the public, the question is then left to, what are those secrets?

Take area 51 for example. You cant go withing a mile radius of the compound, and if you enter the restricted airspace you will be shot down after ignoring warnings. What is so important to keep secret that these procedures would be neccesary?
Bosco_the_Bear
Bosco_the_Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  echoesinthedark Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:05 am

Well, in Australia we don't have anything like that, because if the govt. wants to keep something a secret we don't build a fence around it and say DO NOT GO HERE. because thats just bloody obvious isn't it?
echoesinthedark
echoesinthedark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:23 am

I believe it's a two mile radius actually >.>. And Fatty while we have made many discoveries before these discoveries were ones that had no success before right after this incident... But hey we'll never know right? 'Less one of us gets into the USAF, which I doubt any of you will, and I'm personally headin' for the USN or USMC, so... We'll never know... Gov't won't tell us for sure.
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  fattythefat Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:39 am

NavySeal wrote:I believe it's a two mile radius actually >.>. And Fatty while we have made many discoveries before these discoveries were ones that had no success before right after this incident... But hey we'll never know right? 'Less one of us gets into the USAF, which I doubt any of you will, and I'm personally headin' for the USN or USMC, so... We'll never know... Gov't won't tell us for sure.
I wont enter an army... I dont approve of war... and wtf is area 51?... If its that place where they "keep aliens" i think they just have it to look cool...
fattythefat
fattythefat

Back to top Go down

Post  echoesinthedark Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:29 am

Yea fatty might be right, I mean if they want to keep something a secret then it's definitely NOT going to area 51
echoesinthedark
echoesinthedark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fattythefat Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:21 pm

I think the USA does many things just to look cool... like attending the enviroment debate in Copenhagen, but making a deal about the enviroment with the chinese 2 weeks before...
fattythefat
fattythefat

Back to top Go down

Post  NR-Talon Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:27 pm

I think Area 51 is just a distraction for public to hide things somewhere else. What this things are supposed to be, i dont know. But the time all eyes look on A51 you can do elsewhere whatever you want. I mean like Cheyenne Mountain or somewhere else.

And to think we are alone in the whole universe is just... well ... stupid?!^^
There must be someone else out there. Earth is not the only planet that could take lifeforms.
NR-Talon
NR-Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum