Clan BHoR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roswell...

+4
fattythefat
VasQuezTheGreat
echoesinthedark
NavySeal
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Roswell...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Roswell...

Post  fattythefat Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:36 am

NR-Talon wrote:I think Area 51 is just a distraction for public to hide things somewhere else. What this things are supposed to be, i dont know. But the time all eyes look on A51 you can do elsewhere whatever you want. I mean like Cheyenne Mountain or somewhere else.

And to think we are alone in the whole universe is just... well ... stupid?!^^
There must be someone else out there. Earth is not the only planet that could take lifeforms.
THere probably is other life in the universe... I just dont think that something landed somewhere in America when nothing has landed anywhere else...
fattythefat
fattythefat

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:45 am

It didn't land... It crashed. And scientists have recently discovered a planet that is the same distance from it's sun (Same sun size as ours) and same size as ours. So I've been told. And the UFO wasn't held for very long in Area 51... That area is just an experimental aircraft development site. It's also used as a decoy. I believe (Not sure on this part kinda forgot xD New Year = A lot of info forgot xD) it was sent to a military compound at Cheyenne Mountain. As NR suggested.

Edit: I was incorrect. The place that the UFO was sent to was Wright Patterson Air Force Base, and was located in the famous "Hanger 18"
NavySeal
NavySeal

https://bhor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fattythefat Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:01 pm

NavySeal wrote:It didn't land... It crashed. And scientists have recently discovered a planet that is the same distance from it's sun (Same sun size as ours) and same size as ours. So I've been told. And the UFO wasn't held for very long in Area 51... That area is just an experimental aircraft development site. It's also used as a decoy. I believe (Not sure on this part kinda forgot xD New Year = A lot of info forgot xD) it was sent to a military compound at Cheyenne Mountain. As NR suggested.

Edit: I was incorrect. The place that the UFO was sent to was Wright Patterson Air Force Base, and was located in the famous "Hanger 18"
the UFO wasnt even found navy... look at the united states? the country is dying! I dont think a country who had the benefit of the technology of an UFO would be 50% owned by China.... If they had all those benefits where do they use them? Not in wars, and not for public welfare... United states is dying in its own money, not a country with access to interplanetary travelling technology
fattythefat
fattythefat

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:46 am

It crashed. Much of the technology was broken. Not to mention the fact that this happened nearly 64 years ago! And China has about 3 trillion dollars of debt, and debt is either 7 trillion or 11 trillion and much of the lawmakers are stupid... And the technology was distributed to different nations... And we aren't dying for two reasons:

We are the greatest military power in the world.
China would want to collect the money before anything happened so unless a war started between the two of us...
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  fattythefat Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:47 am

[ still... capitalism is eating itself up...
fattythefat
fattythefat

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:15 am

Better than a totalitarian government... But of course all those fucking idiots in D.C. won't listen to the people so shit will get done that the people want...
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dornager Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:57 am

Watch Ancient Aliens, I have seen every episode of it and the evidence is......convincing, I used to think aliens influencing mankind was a load of shit but after watching this im convinced that aliens influence our lifes.
Dornager
Dornager

Back to top Go down

Post  echoesinthedark Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:21 am

Look, I'm all up for believing in aliens. But Idon't believe they have space travel, lazers, high tec tractor beams, etc but I'm not believing in ancient civilizations of aliens(guess what, the movies arn't real) and the show you watched are probably only showing half the truth so they can make their point easier, so that they get more people watching, so that they can make more money.
echoesinthedark
echoesinthedark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fattythefat Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:55 am

When 50% of the countrys population just want to save their own ass and dont care shit about the other people in the country, a democracy really sucks... +when the country wants to play "Lords of The Universe"... and that they have alien tech and shit is just other crap they fill the public with...
fattythefat
fattythefat

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:56 am

Fatty if you want to go on a tirade about Government go to the government one... I understand I may have started this, but just go there...

I'm not saying that Aliens are like as the movies make them, but the only way they can get here is space travel... I mean we know nothing of them, so we never know what they are like, or who they are. Also I found this cool book that provides a bunch of info... Can't get picture up, but it's called Alien Contact: The First 50 years.
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  fattythefat Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:19 am

NavySeal wrote:Fatty if you want to go on a tirade about Government go to the government one... I understand I may have started this, but just go there...

I'm not saying that Aliens are like as the movies make them, but the only way they can get here is space travel... I mean we know nothing of them, so we never know what they are like, or who they are. Also I found this cool book that provides a bunch of info... Can't get picture up, but it's called Alien Contact: The First 50 years.
I dont believe in aliens with cyber-tech like the stuff in mass effect/star wars... And I dont think, if an alien ship had crashed, they would hvae let us get the stuff... if the aliens are like humans, they would have invaded us...
fattythefat
fattythefat

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:12 am

According to most sources, the so called "Grays" and the tall "nordic-like humans" are very peaceful, and only wish to genetically test people, such as to make a super race. And I understand how the typical science fiction and hollywood and video games can easily distort all these facts and make people believe all those things... And the Government is fairly selfish or just wishes to prevent mass panic... Not to mention that they want all that technology for themselves not other countries! xD
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  echoesinthedark Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:16 am

echoesinthedark
echoesinthedark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel510 Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:48 am

echoesinthedark wrote:must be watched: Aliens in Egypt

Why is her nipple poppin'...
Nickel510
Nickel510

Back to top Go down

Post  echoesinthedark Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:13 pm

because. . . .....aliens turn her on?
echoesinthedark
echoesinthedark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fattythefat Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:29 am

Its cold in egypt duh...
fattythefat
fattythefat

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:54 am

Ya all that stuff about it being a desert and burning hot is a lie...
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  fattythefat Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:11 am

yeah... thats why they built the pyramids... with thick walls and small rooms easy to warm up!
fattythefat
fattythefat

Back to top Go down

Post  VasQuezTheGreat Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:12 am

@dornager - I saw that and it was mad interesting. Stones cut by diamon drills, egyptians with batteries, Mayan architecture and murals.

For all-
I was surfing on the net and started looing into government unground top secret Facilities. The most famous one is Area 51, advanced aircraft testing facility, in groom lake, Nevada. I have also read into lure of a notorious multi level underground compound near los alamos called DULCE. It is rumored to connect to the known government genetics facility in los alamos. They say it connects to a deep cavern tunnel complex. The facility is rummored to include live human genetic experiments and advanced technology power sourcing. THere is also alot of unpopular lure of an underground alien race under it....... I read into government facilities in the public like jfk, which is rummored to be a detention camp with many underground transport tunnels. There is an undergrount bunker under a hotel in Washington DC that house up to 800 government officials. Some of the worlds most valuable historic and cultural artifacts that are deemed priceless are kept in a government mountain facility on the east coast! The list goes on and on! Its worth giving it a google, but the trouble is you get a lot of mad up stories that distract you from the more believable and interesting ideas and theories.
VasQuezTheGreat
VasQuezTheGreat
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Is the mountain complex you mentioned the Cheyenne Facility? And Area 51 really is just some place for people to mention that's not really for that... I mean why else would they let it go into the public... plus project blue book
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  fattythefat Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:58 pm

I dont know shit about all this, but i do not believe that the US has captured aliens/alien technology... and why keep hundreds of historical artifacts secret?
fattythefat
fattythefat

Back to top Go down

Post  VasQuezTheGreat Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:23 pm

Yeah I love reading into potential top secret government bases, but when they start talking about aliens it gets ruined for me.
Here is a link to iron mountain, where the government guards priceless documents and artifaces. A news team takes a little tour!
http://www.komonews.com/home/video/7661937.html

This is a list of some rumored underground bases. (great for a starting point to google)
It also shows how states like Alaska and Nevada are 85% owned by the federal government.
http://www.thetotalcollapse.com/list-of-underground-bases-in-the-us/
VasQuezTheGreat
VasQuezTheGreat
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  VasQuezTheGreat Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:37 pm

@ Navyseal

No Cheynee Mountain is Missle guidance and space defense command station. The facility I was refering to was is called Iron Mountain. I posted a video above of a news team getting a minor tour of the facility.

AREA 51 was commissioned to be built by the government in 1950's to test new bomber planes. In the late 70-80's a russian spy plane captured the image of grom lake and facility. The image was leaked to US publishing science magazines where an article was written and then Area 51 became well known to the public. I do not believe any aliens or alien technology are there. But the facility is 100% a government aircraft testing facility. Recently G.Bush had to sign documents that made the facility have to follow the laws of enviromental control. For the last 50 years this facility could legally operate and produce whatever it wanted without having to answer to the judicial system.

As area 51 became to well known to the public its operations have been limited but it was recognized as a fully operation air force facility by both the Clinton and Bush administrations who had to sign executive orders reguarding the base. The rumored new area 51 is now Dugway Proving Ground, north of salt lake city.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread61315/pg1

happy hunting
VasQuezTheGreat
VasQuezTheGreat
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel510 Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:14 am

I think these guys are too lazy to actually do all that Vas, its easier to just give opinion without evidence.
Nickel510
Nickel510

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Ya basically. I kind of forgot everything I knew awhile ago xD
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum