Clan BHoR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outland Risk NEED HELP!! But time consuming

4 posters

Go down

Outland Risk NEED HELP!! But time consuming Empty Outland Risk NEED HELP!! But time consuming

Post  Nickel510 Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:27 pm

If you really want to help get Outland Risk finished, and want to see it with its own races, then I need you to help me in changing all the WoW Risk races and units into Outland ones. If you've never opened world editor before, I can easily walk you through this if you have vent (but my mic is dead and I won't get a new one until or a couple days after Feb. 1st, its in the mail).

If you've worked on maps before, this should be no problem but maybe a little confusing... Bosco understood it easy enough.

Either way, we should talk on vent or at least PM me if you really really want to help me and Outland Risk.

Thank you so very much for any help! Oh also, I will name a critter after anyone who does 12 or more races, its very simple just time consuming, and I want it done right and I want the helper to give me a date he expects to have it done by. I'm getting really sick of people not keeping their word.

Here is a thread outlining everything I need done. I've over-explained everything because this one guy really could not figure it out and he's the biggest reason I created that thread, to explain it to him.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/project-recruitment-256/outland-risk-need-help-unit-descriptions-188072/
Nickel510
Nickel510

Back to top Go down

Outland Risk NEED HELP!! But time consuming Empty Re: Outland Risk NEED HELP!! But time consuming

Post  NavySeal Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:08 am

I'd love to help and all, but I doubt I will be able to get it all done so fast, School and bitchy parents and all D: But I can help with the small stuff, such as one race or so, not sure how much that will help, and I will definetly need help with the editor part... So tell me if you want me to help...
NavySeal
NavySeal

https://bhor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Outland Risk NEED HELP!! But time consuming Empty Re: Outland Risk NEED HELP!! But time consuming

Post  Nickel510 Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:51 am

NavySeal wrote:I'd love to help and all, but I doubt I will be able to get it all done so fast, School and bitchy parents and all D: But I can help with the small stuff, such as one race or so, not sure how much that will help, and I will definetly need help with the editor part... So tell me if you want me to help...
Thanks a lot Navy for trying to help, but no thank you, its not really worth my time teaching you how to do it if you're only going to do one race. Nothing personal, I could just do a race quicker if I did it myself rather then teaching you. Now if you wanted to do 5 races that would be different...
Nickel510
Nickel510

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:57 am

I'd love to and all but my whole entire weekend is kind of taken up by shoveling, but I will try to do as many as I can, if someone will teach me :/
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  fattythefat Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:18 am

Shoveling what? And how can it take all the weekend?
fattythefat
fattythefat

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:56 am

Because we get a lot of snow... Like 1 1/2 feet over the last days... Ya, I can't help yet, but next weekend I can make help some if no one has taken up this cup yet.
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  fattythefat Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:32 am

We got that tooo.. just shovel a path... it takes like 30 mins per 10 meters not a whole day
fattythefat
fattythefat

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

With a lot of land and more than enough paths to shovel, it can take up to two hours, not to mention multiple houses... Anyways next weekend is free as far as I can tell. I can help then Very Happy
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:08 am

Yo Nick tried to take a look into the triggers of Outland Risk but a problem occured. Will try again this weekend, 'cause my Dad's comp is way less shitty than this one I'm on now.

Edit: Tried it on that and it still fucked up, saying something was wrong with some of the triggers. Dono why. Is it protected?
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  BogGlider Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:34 am

Is outland Risk still Happaning? since I havent seen anything new in forever about it also hello evryone Very Happy.

BogGlider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down