Clan BHoR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brotherhood of Risk Face off! (idea)

+2
Light_Bringer
imsohordee
6 posters

Go down

Brotherhood of Risk Face off! (idea) Empty Brotherhood of Risk Face off! (idea)

Post  imsohordee Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:23 am

The "Brotherhood of Risk Face off" idea is an idea to push all of BHoR's, BH2R's, and BH3R's members to recruit, play more WoW Risk matches and focus on winning and being more competitive. Which would include such things as..
-More backstabbing (its a part of risk)
-More/less teaming it depends
-More WoW Risk games played!
-More activeness due to more fun WoW Risk games Very Happy

The face off idea is simple, members of each clan are all fighting to gain wins for there team. Each win is like a honorary point for that team which they can spend to use for certain things (ideas for that later). The wins will count as a point/reward system. This system is split between the 3 clans, BHoR, BH2R, and BH3R. The way you get points is by winning WoW Risk matches (with a screen shot) and posting the screenshot on a separate thread or this one. (if the idea takes off) Now each reward can go differently to each clan as this all depends on the chieften's choice but there should be primary rewards also for certain game wins. Also members who reach a certain amount of wins for WoW Risk may be able to get a certain title next to there name on the forums?

Title's for forums (if possible, Also names may be changed/reordered)
Noobie - 0 win(s)
Rookie - 1 win(s)
Recruit - 3 wins(s)
Apprentice - 7 win(s)
(There will be more inbetween cant think of the names though)
Master- 30 win(s)
Legendary (best rank) - 50

This is an example of how the point system would work:
(members who leave the clans points will be decided if they stay on the point list or get removed)
BHoR: 10 points
Vasquezthegreat: 7
Nickel510: 3

BH2R: 6 points
Bosco_the_bear: 4
imsohordee: 1
Light_bringer: 1

BH3R: 2 points
Legendzarntborn: 2

Reward System:
The reward system will be decided amongst the 3 chieftens of the clan as reward for the players who continuously win WoW Risk games. Rewards are not thought of yet but may or may not be added in the future.

imsohordee
imsohordee

Back to top Go down

Brotherhood of Risk Face off! (idea) Empty Re: Brotherhood of Risk Face off! (idea)

Post  Light_Bringer Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:09 pm

1 win? A sad light is materialized now : ( (joke, least my name is there haha, go bh2r Very Happy) i like this idea, i think competition makes wow risk and therefore our clan more enjoyable, and gives people a better reason to play more other than joining the clan for reserved status (40% i bet is there for that reason: p)
Light_Bringer
Light_Bringer

Back to top Go down

Brotherhood of Risk Face off! (idea) Empty Re: Brotherhood of Risk Face off! (idea)

Post  imsohordee Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Yeah if the idea does go, i hope nothing too bad comes out of it ><
imsohordee
imsohordee

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:03 am

Sounds like a good idea, although the rewards will be somewhat difficult as all that could be given really is just admin on bots... But one thing I dislike is the more competitive part. I'm not saying I never do things like that, sometimes just being too competitive ruins the fun of the game... I mean, I play this for fun, not just to win... Although winning is nice Very Happy

But good idea.
NavySeal
NavySeal

https://bhor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  imsohordee Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:40 pm

Well the awards wouldn't be totally directed to a single player but to the clan itself, it could be various things to help out your clan. More ideas will come while this is more developed.
imsohordee
imsohordee

Back to top Go down

Post  VasQuezTheGreat Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:58 am

I think insted of having this point system count all the time- what is its dom and my slave is from BH2R and my enemy is from BH2R. What if they work to kill me just so BH2R gets a point. Just an example of any of the things that could happen.

My suggestion would be to have 1 day a week called clan war day or something. Anyone who shows up that day can play in the matches. Matches would be 2v2v2 or 3v3v3 minigame tournaments that only happened on that day once a week. Whoever shows up gets to play and we keep track of which team wins and add it to a overall clan score.

Ex. Sunday is the new Clan war day. So every sunday who ever is logged on can come play in a clan war match. teams will always be clan vrs clan or clan vrs clan vrs clan.

VasQuezTheGreat
VasQuezTheGreat
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Light_Bringer Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:06 am

VasQuezTheGreat wrote:I think insted of having this point system count all the time- what is its dom and my slave is from BH2R and my enemy is from BH2R. What if they work to kill me just so BH2R gets a point. Just an example of any of the things that could happen.

My suggestion would be to have 1 day a week called clan war day or something. Anyone who shows up that day can play in the matches. Matches would be 2v2v2 or 3v3v3 minigame tournaments that only happened on that day once a week. Whoever shows up gets to play and we keep track of which team wins and add it to a overall clan score.

Ex. Sunday is the new Clan war day. So every sunday who ever is logged on can come play in a clan war match. teams will always be clan vrs clan or clan vrs clan vrs clan.

Not only one match, i hope... we could play till we have no more people for it Very Happy

Light_Bringer
Light_Bringer

Back to top Go down

Post  imsohordee Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:45 am

Ahh vas i actually like that a lot and we could still keep the records of wins somewhere. Just for fun i think that would look cool, imo.
imsohordee
imsohordee

Back to top Go down

Post  St3alth95 Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:06 am

VasQuezTheGreat wrote:I think insted of having this point system count all the time- what is its dom and my slave is from BH2R and my enemy is from BH2R. What if they work to kill me just so BH2R gets a point. Just an example of any of the things that could happen.

i like this
St3alth95
St3alth95

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:39 pm

It would be better than having it all the time, so people dont just compete to win and forget about having fun in games all the time. Sounds good!
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  imsohordee Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:31 am

Some people have more fun with the game being more competitive and playing seriously.
imsohordee
imsohordee

Back to top Go down

Post  fattythefat Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:36 am

Nah, I dont think the game would be more fun if everyone played to win 100%...
fattythefat
fattythefat

Back to top Go down

Post  imsohordee Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:10 am

Thats your opinion fatty just saying some like to play serious and to win, i do once in a while if im in the mood, usually when im in a bed mood i do because its a relief to win ;D
imsohordee
imsohordee

Back to top Go down

Post  NavySeal Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:05 am

Yes sometimes it's fun. SOMETIMES!!! But not all the time. I mean if all you did was to win you couldn't always enjoy the game.
NavySeal
NavySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  imsohordee Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:36 am

That's true, then yeah sundays sound like a very enjoyable game day for wow risk Very Happy
imsohordee
imsohordee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down